Saturday, October 4, 2008

Scratching that Creative Itch

If I am able to figure it out, I plan on uploading pictures here and presenting a picture of the day blog. After traveling the summer and taking so many pictures on the other side of the world, I have decided that I don't take enough pictures of where I live. Seattle is a beautiful city and I want to get out more and explore where I live.
This is also going to force me to take more pictures. I find that when I bring my camera with me I take plenty of pictures, but I now just need to get into the habit of bringing my camera everywhere with me. Not many things are worse than being without a camera when inspiration catches me off guard. That empty handed feeling when something is so picturesque right in front of me.

I hope others enjoy this little documentary of Seattle.

No comments: