Sunday, October 5, 2008

More of the same?



I just uploaded some more pictures. They all seem to be the same either in composition, or subject, or even my angle of the shot. I think I am afraid to pictures of things straight on. For some reason I think that different angles makes the shot more interesting, but I also value a great picture that is straight forward and head on. I also need to build up more courage to take pictures of people. You never know unless you ask, but somehow I always feel weird asking someone if I can take a picture of them. Is it creepy? Anyway, that is one of my goals is to take more people pictures.

I need to experiment more.

I also read this somewhere:
"Picture not good enough, then you're not close enough"

Think about it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! This should be an awesome photo blog. You have always been a great photographer, and it is going to be fun to see where it takes you.

"Why is Form beautiful? Because, I think, it helps us confront our worst fear, the suspicion that life may be chaos and that therefore our suffering is without meaning." - Robert Adams

DidWeMakeIt said...

Hey.

I love your work. I'll be taking the liberty of creating a page too. You sure do know how to start chain reactions.

Missin' ya. Keep it up.

DidWeMakeIt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.