Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful


Now, I'm not a religious person at all. I have things that I believe in and some things that I don't. I have my own explanations for the way things are, and I also hold my own questions for the universe.
So regardless of the whole turkey deal, I am thankful for many things.

Some of them include:
-My unconditionally supportive family
-My friends. Who laugh with me, and know when it's okay to laugh at me.
-The opportunity I have had my entire life for my first rate education
-The fact that I live and breathe in a free country
-The good fortune to have all my senses fully functional and aware so that I soak up the world around me (I could have just typed 'Health')
-Music, the soundtrack to my life (cliche)
-Having today
-Always having tomorrow.

No comments: